Data protection at a glance
As being responsible for this website, we take the protection of your personal data very serious. We treat your personal data confidential in particular in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations.
We intend this website to be purely for informative purposes and thus do not use tracking or cookies in order to limit the collection of your personal data as much as possible.
By using this website, various personal data is collected. Personal data is data that you can be personally identified with. This data protection declaration describes which data we collect and for what we use it. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Responsible for this website
SinnerSchrader Praha s.r.o. | SinnerSchrader Group Drahobejlova 2400/15, Libeň 190 00 Praha 9 Czech Republic
Managing Board: Thomas Dyckhoff, Frank Giesler, Dr. Ralf Kordsmeier
Responsible for data protection
SinnerSchrader Praha s.r.o. | SinnerSchrader Group Data Privacy Officier Drahobejlova 2400/15, Libeň 190 00 Praha 9
Visiting our website
Providing our website:
By loading our webpage, some data is being stored in a web server protocol file:
- Date and time of the request for the load of the web page
- Size of the data package being transmitted within the connection
- Type and version of the used browser as well as your IP address
Furthermore, we store the following information:
- HTTP Method
- Host name
- URI of the request
- HTTP Response Code
- Edge Result, Edge Request-ID
- Host Header, HTTP-Protocol, Time to first byte, x-forward header, SSL-Protocol and SSL cypher, Protocol version, FLE-Status, FLE encrypted fields.
The legal base for the processing of your IP address is Art. 6, para. 1, lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest to store this data is based on the following purposes:
- ensure a seamless connection establishment
- ensure the smooth usage of our website / application
- technical analysis of the system security and stability
Your IP address is generally not stored, we especially do not use it for analysing personal data. A full storage of the IP address would only happen so that we can track technical errors or hacker attacks. Our web servers are configured in a way that your IP address is deleted in a timely manner after your visit of our site.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS is a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates (“Amazon.com”). Amazon Web Services is a cloud service provider. Here we host and operate our website. Within the setup of our website, we made sure to not track any information about you in the web server logfiles. Nevertheless, for loading our website, some personal data needs to be gained to allow the technical processing of your request, e.g. your IP address. Legal basis for using AWS on our website is the privacy shield framework (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOWQAA4&status=Active). We may process your personal data until our legitimate interest ceases to exist.
For more details of AWS's privacy and security processes, please visit https://aws.amazon.com/de/privacy/ and https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Rights according to legal data protection regulations
You have the right to request information, correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data. As far as you should request deletion of your personal data stored by us, we will execute your request without undue delay, unless legal duties for documentation or storage apply. You can object to the usage of your personal data for advertising or market research purposes or revoke given opt-ins at any time.
In case we process personal data of you, you are so called "affected" within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the controller:
- Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR. You have the right to get information for free about your personal data stored by us at any time. Furthermore, you have the right to have your data provided to us transferred to yourself or a third party at any time.
- Right to correct any information that is inaccurate or incomplete according to Art. 16 GDPR. ]]
- Right to Deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR.
- Right to limitation of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR. At your request, we will correct, block or delete the personal data stored about you, provided that other statutory regulations (e.g. obligations to store data from the German Commercial Code) do not prevent this.
- Right to data transferability according to Art. 20 GDPR. You have the right to get information about your personal data for free in a structured, current and readable format.
- Right of contradiction/revocation of permission according to Art. 21 GDPR. If you have given us your consent to process your personal data, you can revoke this at any time.
- Right of complaint to the national supervisory authority according to Art. 13 para. 2 lit. d) GDPR. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspect of infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy according to Art. 78 GDPR.
In order to process your request (please mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), we are obliged to check your identity carefully. Please understand that we reserve the right - depending on the criticality of the data - to request further information or proof of identity. This serves in particular to protect your personal data from unauthorized access by third parties. We would like to point out that we reserve the right not to process requests that are received inappropriately frequently or without corresponding proof of identity. We will inform you of this in writing (via E-Mail).
Persons under 13 should not send us personal data without the consent of their parents or persons with parental power. We ask for no personal data from children and adolescents, nor do we collect such information nor pass it on to third parties.
We do not set or store any cookies on our website sinnerschrader.cz.
Contact via email
Our website gives you the possibility to contact us via email. In the event that you contact us via e-mail, you automatically agree that we may process your personal data for the purpose of communicating with you. We do not forward your personal data to any third party. Legal basis for the processing of your data in this context is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
We may process your personal data until you revoke your consent or the processing or data processing for other reasons is no longer necessary (e.g. Communication with user via E-Mail has ended. The conversation is ended, when the circumstances of the raised communication request haven been finally resolved.
If you contact us via email, you can inform us anytime that you disagree with the usage of your personal data. In a case like this, we won't be able to resolve your earlier request any further. For disagreeing with the usage of your personal data, you can contact us anytime at email@example.com. All personal data that has been stored concerning your email communication request will then be deleted.
Links to other websites
You will find links to other websites on this website, directly or indirectly by means of links. The legal basis for such processing is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. We may process your personal data until our legitimate interest ceases to exist. We hereby expressly distance ourselves from all contents of these sites to which links are established and do not adopt these contents as our own. We do not have any influence on changes of the linked content.
Our website may contain links to other providers' websites, which are not covered by this data protection policy. To the extent that the use of websites of other providers involves the capture, processing and use of personal data, please refer to the data protection policy of the relevant provider.